Monday 2 July 2012

Take a word - Music


This week's theme at Take a Word is MUSIC. Not a difficult theme, but I could not decide what the main element would be for this card. Searching through my stash of embellishments, I found a lot of things that I have not used for a long time...
In the end, I chose a Memory Glass (Ideaology) and an image from Crafty Individuals. I painted the Memory Glass with alcohol inks, and wrapped it with Foil Tape (Ideaology).
The background is coloured with Fresco Finish Paints (PaperArtsy). The music score is a mask from Ideaology.

4 comments:

Deann said...

A gorgeous ATC Mark love the color!

Anonymous said...

Love the ATC, Mark! The central image looks like it would be a wonderful pendant. (Hint? who, me? Of course not!)

Jeanette said...

Beautiful ATC. The background is so beautiful it could stand alone. Great choice of colors.

indybev said...

What a beautiful piece of art. It made a perfect embellishment for your ATC. Lovely work, Mark!