Monday 6 February 2012

Take a Word - Coffee


This week's theme at Take a Word is COFFEE. Coffee is my favourite drink! Since some years we have a coffee machine at home that automatically grinds the coffee beans and produces the best coffee. I also have several coffee-related stamps. I used them all on this card. The grinder and the bean bag are stamped with Versamark and embossed with clear powder, to resist the distress inks in the background. The sentiment is from the coffee bar that we weekly visit. The 5c are coloured with Glimmer Glam (Tattered Angels). The large swirl is from the stack.

Het thema van deze week bij Take a Word is KOFFIE. Ik drink veel koffie, zwart en sterk. Daarom hebben we sinds een paar jaar een espresso apparaat dat automatisch bonen maalt en koffie zet. Ik heb ook verschillende stempels die te maken hebben met koffie. Ik heb ze op deze kaart allemaal gebruikt. De maler en de zak bonen heb ik gestempeld met Versamark en embossed met clear poeder, hiermee krijg je een resist voor de distress inkt waarmee de achtergrond gekleurd is. De tekst zie ik wekelijks in onze favoriete koffie- en theewinkel. De 5c is gekleurd met Glimmer Glam van Tattered Angels. De grote swirl komt uit de stapel scrapbookspullen.

5 comments:

Judy said...

My favourite drink, too, Mark, lovely stamped art!

indybev said...

Great stamping, Mark. Your art is always a pleasure.

(No shame on living together before marriage, Mark. I was commenting on the changes over time. I hope my comment didn't offend you!)

Sim said...

Beautiful stamping Mark!
My fav drink too ;)

Electra said...

This is wonderful. Mark. I love your background!

Bill said...

I'm with you, Mark. I love coffee. Fantastic card!