Tuesday 26 October 2010

TMTA - Halloween

Is it almost Halloween, so is it time for black cats, bats, spiders and pumpkins. Halloween or autumn was the theme for two swaps, so I made quite a few ATCs that all look like the one above. This one I made for myself, and now it is my entry for this week´s theme at Think Monday - Think ATC. Thanks for looking.

Het is weer bijna Halloween, dus tijd voor zwarte katten, vleermuizen, spinnen en pompoenen. Halloween (of herfst) was het thema voor twee ATC swaps waaraan ik meedoe. Ik heb vrij veel ATCs gemaakt zoals deze hierboven. Ik maak er altijd een voor mezelf, en deze is mijn ATC voor het spooky thema van Think Monday - Think ATC. Bedankt voor het kijken!

1 comment:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great design! I like the vintage cat contrasted against the other images.